Nose Surgery and Nose Job Procedures
A large number of people are unhappy with the shape of their nose. The good news is that such unhappiness does not have to persist. Rhinoplasty gives you the option of altering and improving your look. Rhinoplasty is a very common cosmetic surgery procedure and can achieve:
- Smoothing out the dorsum of the nose to remove bumps or rises and improve your profile
- Decreasing the width of the nasal bones to make the nose look smaller
- Decreasing or widening the nostril size
- Altering the tip to make it less wide, look more feminine, and more refined
- Correcting the alignment of the septum is possible with Rhinoplasty
Once your procedure is completed, it is time to look forward to a future with a look you have always dreamed of. However, here are some things to expect during the recovery period:
- There is very little pain involved in a Rhinoplasty prcedure.
- Swelling may persist especially in the nasal tip when receiving a Rhinoplasty. Dr Liszka will discuss these expectations with you.
- To eliminate problems that could exist from bruising or swelling, no alcohol is recommended following Rhinoplasty surgery.
- A splint is required to be worn for about a week after Rhinoplasty surgery.
- Activity and exercise should be limited for about two weeks after the Rhinoplasty procedure.
There is a lot more that goes into just ‘getting a nose job.’ Rhinoplasty accomplishes a lot more than most people tend to know. Here are a few facts about the procedure:
- It does more than just reshape the tissue of the nose. It also changes the shape of the cartilage and bone. The skin is then able to adapt to the brand new shape of the nose.
- There is an artistic essence to rhinoplasty as it is one of the more creative versions of any cosmetic surgery and different techniques allow doctors to choose from a variety of options.
- Ethnicity factors into this procedure. Rhinoplasty is performed to provide each ethnic group with a natural look that follows the parameters of their own ethnicity.
Contact Ballantyne Plastic Surgery For Your Free Rhinoplasty Consultation Today!
View Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos of Rhinoplasty Procedures performed by Dr. Liszka.